Thursday, March 3, 2011

Desire

Oh the aimlessness. I wish I could understand the essence of life.



I also wish I knew what job I want to do so I can one day feed my babies.

*Sigh*


I wish I could spend my life (and make a living) dancing, being with people, reading, playing in the park, organizing stuff, putting on a show, helping people in need, and traveling. If anyone catches wind that the company doing this is hiring, please tell me so I can send them a resume. I happen to be quite experienced in these things (especially playing in the park).

For now, I do mmmmm... almost none of those things. *Sad face*


I did get to take a couple pictures (a couple=100) of a tree that is budding. =]











What is my truest desire? How can I live the life I was born to live?

Even while I ask this questions, something in my heart is drawn to one of David's songs. He says his heart is made strong because the One who was, and is and always will be, is his strength. Though an enemy encamps around him and his foes advance to devour him, he will not fear. He goes on to say that there is one thing he has desired of the One, this one thing he has sought: To dwell in His house forever, and to behold His beauty. "For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me."

If it meant I could hear His voice... if it meant I could see His face... if it meant I could be near to Him always... This one thing have I desired...


One thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment